Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanilla: double login necessary

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello guys I've been running a small forum with vanilla for quite a while now, without any bigger problems. Now since a few weeks vanilla forces me to login twice. After i fill out the login form (with the correct values) and hit enter, i get directed to the loginform again. So i fill it out once more, hit enter and now vanilla takes me to a page that reads "You're logged in > Go to discussion > Go to categories" It's getting a bit annoying. I didn't really care since i was using the "keep me logged in" option, but i'd still like to have this cleaned up. Does anyone know where to look for the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance! michael

Comments

• Options
    After disabling MassMailer, Notify, Signatures and WeightedWords, the problem seems solved. I don't really understand how any of these extensions could affect the login process tough.
  • Options
    you are on the right www or none www version of your site?
  • Options
    I don't really know what you mean. But yes, the site is on the internet.
  • Options
    i mean like is your site set up on
    www.example.com or example.com
This discussion has been closed.