Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hide Banner Title from Main Header

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi Guys,

Relatively simple question - how to hide the banner title JUST in the main header ? I have replaced it with an image and cant seem to find in the code where to remove it ? i.e. the text is over the image and I just want the banner title not to appear over my header image? I can't just delete it from application settings because I need it to appear everywhere else - just not in the header.

I can see:

$this->CallDelegate('PreHeadRender'); echo '<div id="Header"> <a name="pgtop"></a> <div id="Title"><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">'.$this->Context->Configuration['BANNER_TITLE'].'</a></div>'; echo '</div>';

In menu.php under /themes/ but I can't really figure out how to "hide" the text ?

Really appreciate some help

Cheers

Comments

• Anyone know the answer to this ? :)
  • SubJunkSubJunk ✭✭
    edited September 2008
    Go into vanilla.css and add this to the bottom:

#Title { display:none; }
  • editing your theme file:$this->CallDelegate('PreHeadRender'); echo '<div id="Header"> <a name="pgtop"></a> <div id="Title"><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">'. image here instead of banner title ;) .'</a></div>'; echo '</div>';
This discussion has been closed.