Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I stop Filebrowser from showing a preview?

edited April 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm new to this, and have a question. When I am using filebrowser to browse my directory, it always shows a preview of the first image in that directory. I don't want it to show any images until somebody actually clicks on one. Then and only then do I want the image to load at the top of the page. I'm trying to use filebrowser as a way for others to access my public files, and it seems a little "unpolished" to me that the first image in that directory is always shown at the top of the page. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited September 2005
    Find out how to configure your filebrowser here:

http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=filebrowser:docs#config.xml
    <ApplicationConfiguration>
    	<PageTitle>Lussumo Filebrowser 1.3.3</PageTitle>
    	<PageIntroduction>
    	[strong]This is the Filebrowser.[/strong]
    	It is another free product from Lussumo that you can use to easily browse directories on your website.
    	You can download the latest version of this product at [a href="http://thefilebrowser.com"]thefilebrowser.com[/a]
    	</PageIntroduction>
    	<BrowseSubFolders>true</BrowseSubFolders>
    	<DateFormat>Y-m-d</DateFormat>
    	<DisplayHiddenFiles>false</DisplayHiddenFiles>
    	<FilesPerPage>10</FilesPerPage>
    	<FitImagesToPage>true</FitImagesToPage>
    	<HideFiles>thumbnailer.php,index.php,.htaccess</HideFiles>
    	<MaxFilesPerPage>60</MaxFilesPerPage>
    	<MaxThumbHeight>100</MaxThumbHeight>
    	<MaxThumbWidth>100</MaxThumbWidth>
    	<PluginHeight>500</PluginHeight>
    	<PluginWidth>500</PluginWidth>
    	<SortBy>Name</SortBy>
    	<SortDirection>asc</SortDirection>
    	<StyleUrl>_default.css</StyleUrl>
    	<ThumbnailerStyleUrl>_thumbnailer.css</ThumbnailerStyleUrl>
    	<strong><UsePageIntroductionInSubFolders>true</UsePageIntroductionInSubFolders></strong>
    	<UseThumbnails>true</UseThumbnails>
    </ApplicationConfiguration>
  • Options
    well i was gonna say that, but in trying to logon to my server i realised i had bigger fish to fry. +1 mark!
  • Options
    sorry to bring this up again, but what part of the config.xml file affects the behaviour that 'jmort' is referring to? i.e. not displaying first image by default. am I missing something here? thanks
  • Options
    oops, I just figured this out. And then came back here to post, and have now noticed your <strong> tags around the "UsePageIntroductionInSubFolders". Missed that earlier - sorry.
This discussion has been closed.