Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

help!a fatal error occurred while getting the profile text.

edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
some problems occurred when I open the account page. it appears like this: A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message A fatal error occurred while getting the profile text. Affected Elements AddModifyProfile.GetProfileText(); The error occurred on or near: Unknown column 'u.ProfileText' in 'field list' For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

• Options
    no one kows?
  • Options
    It is related to one of your extension. the AddModifyProfile class is not part of the core and by default there is not ProfileText column in the user table.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    thanks.it relates to blogthis
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Is there a suggested fix for this? I have the same problem on a forum I'm developing using BlogThis and others... Vanilla 1.1.5a Applicant Email Verification 0.4.2.b Attachments 2.1 BlogThis 1.13 Bookmark Stickies 1.0 Buy A Drink 1.1 CAPTCHA 0.2.2 Discussion Filters 2.0 Duplicate Email Check 1.0 Extended Application Form 1.0 Guest Welcome Message 3.0 Inline Images 1.3 Latest Discussions Prime 1.1.2 LiveSearch 1.1 Low-Cal Vanilla 0.5.2 MembersList 1.2 Meta Tags 1.0 New Applicants 1.3 Notify 1.2.1 Page Manager 2.5.3 Panel Lists 1.2 Sitemaps 0.1 Tinymce 1.4.1 TweakThis 1.01 Yellow Fade 0.1
  • Options
    RTFM "If you are running a version prior to 1.11 you will need to run the upgrade, which adds the extra fields to the database. This is done by going to: http://www.yourdomain.com/extension.php?PostBackAction=Blog&UpgradeBlogThis=1" http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=364