Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error after installation

wabwab
edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
First of all, I want to apologize for my english, I'm just a french student and I'm quite tired tonight lol :p

I tried today to install Vanilla on my web server, but when I finished the installation I got that : http://thewablog.free.fr/forum/
I don't know where it comes from, why I have this problem... I re-installed it a few times, but always the same problem. Can you please help me ?

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I'll try to keep my words as simple as possible so you can understand. I'm not sure what your problem is. It looks like your installation is working fine. There is a problem with some of the translations where text overlaps inputs - as you can see on the username and password inputs. But you should still be able to sign in with the username and password you specified when installing the application.
This discussion has been closed.