Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

AccountPictures breaks Account access

ArsePitArsePit New
edited November 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Notice: Undefined variable: UserManager in /some/path/html/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 58 Fatal error: Call to a member function GetUserById() on a non-object in /some/path/html/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 58

System:
- Vanilla 1.1.5a
- PHP 5.26

Going to debug this

Comments

• Options
    well, I stopped the previous error by prepended AccountPictures/default.php:line 58 with the following:
    if (!isset($UserManager)) { $UserManager = $Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($Context, 'UserManager'); }

but now when I go into Account->Account Pictures the pictures show but I get the following Warnings:
    Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /some/path/html/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 66 Warning: getimagesize(http://someDomain.tld/uploads/pictures/a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.png?1227107089) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /some/path/html/extensions/AccountPictures/default.php on line 66

The permissions on the uploads directory is 777 and the pictures directory is 777. The file a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.png exists too as it displays

The conf/settings.php file has
    $Configuration['ACCOUNTPICTURES_UPLOAD_PATH'] = 'uploads/pictures/';
    It worked in 1.4.x
This discussion has been closed.