Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CSS styles not working after redirect

edited November 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just installed a vanilla forum on my server ( www.cruisetribes.com/forum2 ), and spent a couple of days setting it up. It's amazing software, and I'm really enjoying it. I got the forum to a point where I was able to point a domain that I've registered at it ( www.mytopstory.com ) as an addon domain in my hosting package, but now that the DNS has hooked up and it's connecting to the new address, my CSS isn't working. It also doesn't use the new URL's, and sticks to the old ones. After the first link, the style hooks up, but the URL's are all at the main domain associated with that account, when I want it to understand and display the new ones. I'm assuming that I need to change some settings, but I'm not sure where, or which ones I need to change to get this to work. Can anyone help me get my CSS working? What do I need to change in order to make this work? I also have the "GuestPost" extension added, and I realize I need a new private and public key to make it work...I have that waiting for when I'm ready and know how to change that. I just can't figure out how to get the main styles and links to register to the new domain. Any help would be appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.