Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Persian (Farsi) translation

edited December 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi. This is my first experience to translate vanilla in Persian (Farsi). I'm from Iran and decided to use vanilla in my site, but no translation was ready for Persian. So I myself translate it. Now Persian users can use this pack: http://medicamin.googlepages.com/Persian.tar.gz 1- I should mention that "terms of service" is not translated yet. I will do this in future. 2- Persian users, please notice that you should add a direction element in your css files of the template you use. add this line every where you may find it necessary to be Right-to-Left: direction: rtl; I recommend you add this line under tag "body" in the vanilla.css file. But you should pay attention to the theme you use. 3- Dear persians, BEFORE installing your vanilla, you must change your Database character code to "unicode" through phpMyadmin at your host. if you don't, you will see abnormal words in your screen.

Comments