Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

installation issues, need help

edited December 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have been running a small private forum using Vanilla for quite some times. The latest version (1.1.5a) has been installed. I do have several little issues and i'm hoping to find help here to resolve my current issues. 1. if i want to enable an extension, say notifi, if i check the checkbox well i got a pop-up with missing html and the checkbox never set itself ON. so i modify the conf/extensions.php file directly on the webserver to include the extension info. Then the extension loads fine, but it is not working...as i can't set any option :( For example with Notifi, i can see a "subscribe to forum" option and if i click on it...it becomes "unsubscribe to forum" but as soon as i refresh it is back to "suscribe to forum" so it can't set itself. 2. i can't delete post, as administrator if i click on the delete button in a post, i'm being asked if i'm sure i want to delete, and if i then click yes : then a 404 not found pop up appear and nothing gets deleted. if i go to page like the "themes & styles", it has a "save" button, if i change the style and click on "Save" it is all working fine. So i'm a bit lost on what to do to fix the issues i'm encountering. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance, /Laurent
This discussion has been closed.