Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Are there any Holiday themes that work?

edited December 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'd like to make my forum a little festive for Christmas and I cannot find a theme that works. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    I made 3 styles for last year and I believe they all still work (Iceburgg, Winter Wonderland and Vermillion Christmas).
  • Options
    I tried Iceburgg and Winter Wonderland and neither one worked. :(
  • Options
    What sort of problems did you have? I didn't have to modify any of the styles files.
  • Options
    I don't remember what happened exactly (other than it didn't work). I will upload again and try the theme and tell you what happens.
  • Options
    Below is the error I get when trying to change my theme to Iceburgg Some problems were encountered. Failed to open the styles directory.
  • Options
    Remember, this is not a theme but a style. The folder needs to go in your styles folder for whatever theme you are using.
  • Options
    Does that mean I upload the Iceburgg inside of a styles folder? Right now I have the generic vanilla theme. Thanks for all your replies!!!
  • Options
    Yes, it goes inside the generic vanilla theme styles folder.
This discussion has been closed.