Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

link in header

argie01argie01 New
edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I need to put another tab in the menu, of the theme Blogger. When I go to blogger\menu.php, I find this code: <div id="Nav"> <ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '</ul> So, how exactly should be this code to add a tab linking to, for example, www.ibm.com??? thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I will appreciate any kind of help... I'm not a programmer, so it's hard to me to understand the code. Thank you.
  • Options
    Try this -->
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    An alternative is to change the file blogger\menu.php, or start your own theme based on blogger.
    In that case, change the code to:
    <div id="Nav"> <ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '<li><a href="http://www.ibm.com/">IBM</a></li>'; echo '</ul>
    The IBM tab will be the last tab.
    If you want your own tab to be the first tab, insert the extra 'echo'-line before the while.
  • Options
    Looks like that is the best method
  • Options
    Thank you!!