Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pagination error?

ADMADM
edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Check out the image: http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2276/vanilliaerror9mz.gif This happened with the Root Dark style. The code for the bottom pagination section is: <ol class="PageList"> <li><a href="?DiscussionID=43&page=1"><</a></li> <li><a href="?DiscussionID=43&page=1">1</a></li> <li>2</li> <li><a href="?DiscussionID=43&page=3">3</a></li> <li><a href="?DiscussionID=43&page=3">></a></li> </ol> So I have no idea why it's not displaying?

Comments

• Options
    this might be similar to the error people were getitng at the top of the page list. lech is the best one to look at this though.
  • Options
    Hmm ok it's not showing up anymore.. it could of been a cache problem.. but the fact that the source showed that when it wasn't displaying like so is abit weird. I'm thinking it could of been rendered incorectly since it was in Firefox..
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The same thing happens on the default vanilla style in firefox. Don't know why.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    It's a known bug, it has to do with the refill/redraw in firefox and seems to only be limited to that browser as I haven't seen it show it's head elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.