Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Write and execution permissions - filebrowser trouble

2»

Comments

• Options
    oh. that could be a point. I was working on the assumption you'd still be generating in the same dir you were reading from, just in non web accessible directories. I think. Or i just wasnt thinking. Let me find a more useful edit then...
  • Options
    ok so i think the first step to solving this problem is altering the path variable before the thumbnail is generated. however, i don't really undestand how this is done, although I it's got to have something to do with this function... function GenerateThumbnail($ImageType, $SourceImage, $Path) which is around line 1296. I think it's taking the path from this function which is only a few lines before it... $this->GenerateThumbnail($this->GetFileType($this->CurrentBrowsingDirectory, $CurrentFileName), $CurrentFileName, $this->CurrentBrowsingDirectory); it would be most appreciated if someone with a better understanding of php could take a look at this. ideally i'd like the thumbnails to be generated into a folder named '_thumbs' that's held in the root of where all the images are stored.
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    Based on your findings, try changing that to: $this->GenerateThumbnail($this->GetFileType($this->CurrentBrowsingDirectory, $CurrentFileName), $CurrentFileName, "/path/to/thumbnail/dir".$this->CurrentBrowsingDirectory); And then try changing in index.php: $ThumbPath = EncodeLinkUrl(FilePath("/same/path/here".$Path, "_thumb.".$Name)); N.B the path you choose should be the *full* path just to make sure it works - and below your web accessible dir.
This discussion has been closed.