Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

HI... that is all

edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hey everyone. New here. Like the look of it. Know a few of you from way back. Hi again to those people. To those I don't know, nice to meet you. Peace.

Comments

• Options
    hi martin! i was on o8...i remember you there unless it was somewhere else...
  • Options
    Yes, hello mini I remember you from o8. I had you on MSN (or something) for some time too. I have been a bit of a forum-absentee for a while, but I thought it was time to reaquaint myself with the old crew.
  • Options
    I know you.... YOUR THAT GUY THAT DOOD FROM THAT FORUM YEAH THAT GUY IN MELBOURNE :P
  • Options
    yeah that's me...
  • Options
    hi martinpribble, i remember you.
  • Options
    Hi deel, I also remember you!
  • Options
    Aww /me doesn't know anyone *whimper*
  • Options
    Im in the same boat, i feel left out...
  • Options
    hello kosmo and krak, don't worry there was a time when I knew nobody too ; ) I still don't know some people
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    ahh all the old faces popping back up. welcome martin.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I had a dream about martinpribble last night. No, it was not a wet dream.
  • Options
    So was it like a snowy dream? Or bit moist but still hot liek louisiana summer? Perhaps a dry, slightly rough, fruity ... am I thinking about wine now or what?
This discussion has been closed.