Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Need help modifing profile page

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I've started working with vanilla earlier today, all has gone smooth but got problem changing the alignment of the extensions on profile page http://www.inloop.co.uk/forum/account.php?u=1 Would be really helpful if you could tell me where i should start with pimping the profile page, thanks Ricky

Comments

• Options
    Anyone, I don't understand how this doesn't have a large active community, the script is awesome, about 10 times better then phpbb yet community is heaving and get answers back quick :) Please someone, help :P Thanks Ricky.
  • Options
    You should state your problem in more detail. It seems to me, that you have a bad combination of extensions mixing up the design. If you want to fix you should start at looking what the extensions do and how they interact with Vanilla. If you want to pimp the profile page, you should take a look at 'vanilla_root/themes/account_profile.php'. However, you will not be able to fix the design-problem with just editing/looking at that file. I wont be able to help you any further than that. Maybe somebody else can do it. However, I guess it will be easier for him when you post which extensions you use.
  • Options
    Hi, Thanks Mumpitz I would like to know if/where i need to edit where the extensions are displayed, Currently they all seem to be put into <div id="AccountHistory"></div> Automatically. Thanks Ricky