Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Cant install Vanilla, please help!

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi everybody I am sitting here for more than 3 hours and cant figure out how to install vanilla Not on Xampp under Windows XP and not online. My online server has the following configuration: Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c MySQL-Client-Version: 5.0.32 PHP 5 I have uploaded the files from the latest version (vanilla-1.1.5a) to my server. Since I will get rid of the domain I will mention here whre the files currently are: http://www.positive-shirts.de Please check it out yourself: It always says: "Vanilla will need read AND write access to the conf folder". Now the conf folder HAS permission 777. The other folders are set on 755. I changed and checked it x-times with fireftp in Firefox. Whats wrong here? I am a webdesigner for years and I`ve installed dozens of cms, but never vanilla and normally I would not consider myself to be a complete noob in this matter. Thanks a lot for your help in advance Babs

Comments

• Options
    Looks like it's the extensions folder it's struggling with not the conf folder?
  • Options
    Thats it The extension folder was missing Thats really strange, my unzip programm forgets to extract the extension folder. Thank you so much