Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Please help me with my FATAL ERROR

joemadjoemad New
edited April 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Anyone know how to fix this error? I deleted the LUM_IpHistory table from my database and now I'm getting this error on the home page... "A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while attempting to retrieve the requested information. Affected Elements WhosOnline.GetGuestCount(); The error occurred on or near: Unknown column 'i.RemoteIp' in 'field list' For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs"

Comments

• Options
    Ok... it ended up being an error from an extension called whosonline... Now the forum is back up but at the top it says... " Warning: main(/homepages/17/d194325277/htdocs/forum/extensions/whosonline/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/17/d194325277/htdocs/forum/conf/extensions.php on line 15 Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/17/d194325277/htdocs/forum/extensions/whosonline/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/17/d194325277/htdocs/forum/conf/extensions.php on line 15"
  • Options
    joemadjoemad New
    edited March 2009
    I fixed it by deleting the whosonline extension and then making sure there wasn't any reference to whosonline in the conf/extensions.php I was trying to free up some space on my database by deleting the LUM_IpHistory table from my database Now it looks like I can't use that whosonline extension.
  • Options
    I saw in another discussion that you deleted the table: http://lussumo.com/community/?CommentID=93875.

Here's the code to recreate it:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `LUM_IpHistory` ( `IpHistoryID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `RemoteIp` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '', `UserID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `DateLogged` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`IpHistoryID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
    Next time use the TRUNCATE command ;)
  • Options
    joemadjoemad New
    edited March 2009
    Where do I put he code? Thanks!
  • Options
    Do you know the code to rebuild the 'RemoteIp' table? Thanks, JOE
  • Options
    There is no RemoteIp table.

If you download Vanilla from the website and unzip it, you can see inside the setup/ folder the .sql file used to create entire database.

Don't execute that entire file! Open it up in a text editor and use the CREATE TABLE lines to rebuild your database tables.

After that, do a backup ;)
  • Options
    joemadjoemad New
    edited April 2009
    Thanks for your help. I was asked by 'Dinoboff' to "In phpMyAdmin, go to export (or back-up). Untick the data option and only export the structure. Post it here."...

http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/9355/cant-login-to-forum/#Item_8
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    q