Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

REQ Nicedit Addon

edited April 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Who has or can help me made a nicedit extension in vanilla forum

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    this is amazing editor.. we need a create to Add-ons.
  • Options
    i've try that but its not working for me Is there someone here from holland my english sucks.
  • Options
    Wat motje benpo? Fluister effe wat je wil, ik vertaal het wel.
  • Options
    Hmm, that does look quite, err, nice :)
  • Options
    Stash... kan you help Benpo? From what I've seen, the gist of it is that the most basic 'integration' requires that you insert the Nicedit javascript into the header, and then it will convert every textarea form element into a textbox with the toolbar/editing capabilities (see http://www.nicedit.com/demos.php?demo=1 ). So, while *not* thinking through the issue, it seems that all that is needed for a working add-on is #1 - ensure that the user has rights to enter HTML text (and HTML formatting is enabled) #2 - check the page context (e.g. comments.php) #3 -$Head->AddScript('extensions/Nicedit/nicEdit-latest.js'); Tadaa, Bob's yer uncle. Now I don't have time to actually try this until after May 15th (deadlines) but I *think* I'm not too far off the mark.
  • Options
    You're right ;) I don't have time right now unfortunately, as soon as I do I'll look into it if no one else has.
  • Options
    Someone???? please
  • Options
    Has anyone got nicEdit to work, ot found a other solution to uploading images to the body of the post?