Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla integration almost complete

edited April 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hiya, I've managed to integrate Vanilla into my website, but there's one problem I can't figure out. There seems to be a -huge- blank space between header and content (see image). The content starts at ending height of the sidepanel. As a further enhancement, I'd like to get the <div id=Session> part displayed as shown in image. http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2795/integration.jpg Please help :) Thanks in advance

Comments

• I think this has been addressed somewhere in these forums before, but I can't find it - IIRC it's something to do with floats, the big white gap anyway. Have you tried tracking down what the problem is with Firebug?
  • - I'm the person who started this discussion, I used a bugmenot account because this one wasn't approved yet :) - I'll try firebug, but I don't think it's going to find something. I couldn't notice anything strange when looking at the page source.
  • I got it! Vanilla has a genuine <div id=Content> tag. I inserted another <div id=content-wrap> tag 'cause I thought it was an important part of the theme integration. Removing the content-wrap tag solved the problem! Now the floating as you mentioned :)