Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla & SQLite

obsobs New
edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I'm new to Vanilla and would like to check the status of SQLite support in Vanilla, I know there is a SQLite php file which when reading through shows it uses SQLite2 but apart from that I can't find any documentation on it. Does anyone here run Vanilla on SQLite or know of any documentation for using it in Vanilla? I had a play around while waiting for my forum account to be approved and have managed to get it mostly working it seems to be that you just need to convert the mysql.sql file in setup to a sqlite compatible version then change the conf/database.php file to use SQLite. It would be really great if there was some official support for SQLite it makes running small forums easier since there's no need to mess around with bulky MySQL installations, if there isn't I'd be happy to help test Vanilla and SQLite so it can hopefully be supported. ~Rowan

Comments