Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Signed Out Page

edited June 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I would like to edit the signout process. I would like to either redirect to my website after signout or add a link in the Signed Out page to go back to my website. Does any one know where I can do this. File path please.

Comments

• bump i am interested in learning the same thing, any help?
  • edited June 2009
    You would need to edit the people_signout_form_validpostback.php file. This displays the form when you sign out. What I would do is to modify your own version of this and not the core, standard script file. Make a new theme folder and call it customvanilla. Then copy the styles folder into that folder. Then copy the people_signout_form_validpostback.php file into the customvanilla folder and edit it there to change it. For any core php file you want to change, you can copy it here and edit it.

Or, if you're using a special theme like Blogger, check to see if that file is in the theme folder. If it is, then you could edit that file. If not, then copy that file into the Blogger folder and modify it there.

It's been a while since I did this and hope I am clear.

Or, I just saw this new addon SignOutRedirect.