Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[HELP] "Allow non-members to browse the forum" has destroyed my forum!

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Well, as the title indicates, "Allow non-members to browse the forum" has destroyed my forum!
I uncheck the box and closed my session at the forum. When I try to enter again this error appeared:

Can not find the website HTTP 404 Most likely causes: It is possible that the address was not entered correctly. If you clicked on a link, it may not be updated. You can try the following: Retype the address. Return to previous page. Go and find the information you want. More

I tried replacing all files from Vanilla basic instalation... but this doesn't work
Please, somebody know how to repair this error?????

thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    somebody?

i dont wanna replace vanilla with another forum...
  • Options
    did you actually check the address that caused the error? it seemed like a couple of people have incorrect redirection links on loggin in.
  • Options
    URL?
  • Options
    well guys... finally I migrated to SMF... My relationship with Vanilla was nice while it lasted :S

for 3 days that I'm using SMF, thank you very much also

cya!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    http://foro.soldat.com.ar/
  • Options
    URL returns an internal server error.