Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Seeking a freelancer

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello I'm looking for someone to help me build a new site. Willing to pay to get a complete job done. I don't know the first thing about Vanilla....not looking for guidance, just looking for someone who will get paid to get in and build it. I'm migrating from an existing joomla community site with a few thousand members. Some light design work. (The site is for Swedes living in NYC, so mostly white for readability with elements of blue and yellow) Need blogging section Swedish language pack installed Gallery (loads from flickr) Ability to comment on profiles Ability to link to flickr in profiles A front page where I can have the latest events Here comes the complex parts: 1. Copy users from joomla would like users and as much profile info copied into vanilla. Ideally passwords too.. but I'm willling to accept reseting everyones passwords in the move. 2. I have 2 domains that I would like to point to 1 site. I could care less what it says in the url.. however I would like the logo to be custom to the originaling domain.. EX www.siteHarry.com opens up vanilla site www.vanillaswede.com with harry logo. www.sitesven.com opens up same vanillaswede.com site with sven logo. (Am I making sense?) FYI I downloaded a bunch of "Vanilla Add-ons" I saw a lot of good ones. That I'd like included. The only thing I haven't seen yet is how to include banner advertisement. I don't currently have advertisers but I think it's getting more important for me.

Comments

• ps willing to work with anyone , anywhere in the world.As long as they accept paypal as payment.