Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Theming Vanilla - OMG CSS file is all one line...

edited June 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm trying to find the right forum software for my website. I tried phpBB and it's overly difficult to theme. My website is http://nationaleconomy.net . I'd like to make Vanilla look exactly like that page except have the forum go where I have the text and pictures now. Is that feasible with it theming capability? I can code HTML and CSS and I've themed Wordpress to my site. Also, the CSS file for Vanilla is GIANT and it's all ONE LINE. Does anyone have the file broken into the correct segments?

Comments

• It should be in the package, in themes/vanilla/styles/default/src/
  • Thank you. Any idea why there are two style sheets with the same name in different places and one isn't broken up?
  • When building the package, we "compress" the css files. However, people will need the original for their style, so we had to add the original. We did the same for the js files.