Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Login + Anti-spam + Autolink

edited July 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello all, I have successfully installed a copy of vanila which I really like and have gone through most of its features and add-ons and I have 3 inquiries. I have also read in-depth the plugins readme files and searched this forum but could not find any answers. Any help is greatly appreciated. AUTOLINK 1. I would like to know if there is a way to use it by linking a thumbnail to a larger image. Right now I can use anchor text via the wiki plugin as autolink does not offer this text add-on. I would also like to know if there is a way to automagically embed FLVs files into a comment. I know auotlink supports specific video sites like youtube and similar but want to know if in the future dropping an FLV url will get converted into a flash movie inside a comment. LOGIN PROBLEMS 2. I sometimes have to login twice. First time I get in a blank or error page. Then, I refresh the browser and login again successfully. This has to be a cookie problem. I have allowed the site in internet explorer tools so I am not sure why it keeps behaving this way... SPAM 3. I have noticed that users can create their own fields in their profiles and add as much information as they want. This also allows for HTML and similar and it can lead to users adding websites like there is no tomorrow as these links carry NO "nofollow" tags. I would like to know if there is a way to limit the amount of HTML that users can add to the fields created, say, if they create new fields only 1 can be used for HTML/URLs. Or alternatively, is there a way to add a rel nofollow tag to the fields that will be used for HTML/urls purposes? Finally, I would like to know if I can run the entire script inside the main template for my blog. I know some bloggers added main headers and main footers to other forum scripts so that they may get the same look and feel as the main site. Oh, one more thing... which is the add-on for the "preview" button below? Thank you for all the help.