Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Addons vanished!

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm looking for addons, but almost of them are not listed anymore.
A lot of addons I used to know are not available.
There are just a few addons there!
What happened?

Comments

• Options
    yea I have the same problem and with the forum most of the old post are not here,I have asked and I think it was a indexing problem {from old to new} Anyway they said they are on to it if that helps... :)
  • Options
    Vanilla Addons

Which ones are you looking for? I would guess that only a select few of working good ones have been moved over to the new site.

If you list some that you want, we might be able to help you some more.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The worst thing is that most links (to other addons) in the ones that apparently *did* get ported over, no longer work.

Also, searching for addons doesn't feel like you get the result you expected. And yes, not having the list of extensions and styles that was there when I looked into Vanilla a year or two back, makes me go "hmmmm...". They might not work anymore out-of-the-box, but there might still be value in them for me.

Of course, having used Drupal (at http://drupal.org -- which is great at a lot of things, but NOT forums) and its developer community, I'm spoiled :)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The addons site does need work - and I am going to open-source it so that you guys can fix it up. I haven't had a chance yet, though.