Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Members list?

edited September 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
am i just slow or is there no list of the members. I have to go to the search function to find who's actually subscribed to the board e_e

Comments

• Options
    /ninja chop bump
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    As of now, by what I can tell, there is no members list. For the amount of time I've been here, there hasn't been one.

But hey, I haven't been here in a while so I'm not sure, I'll look around and tell you if I find anything.

• Options
    k, wus just wondering if i was blind or something x)
  • Options
    Well...I looked around and can't seem to find one.

Guess you were right

And mark, why do we need to use html to get onto a new line?

• Options
    in the hosted version of vanillaforums (i.e. vanillaforums.com) which use vanilla 2 there is a controller that displays a list of the users, but maybe it's only available for admins...then I suppose it shoudln't be difficult to change the permissions to let regular users or everybody to see the list.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yeah, there is a user list, but I have it set up so that only I can see it right now. It's one of those things that I'd like to css up a bit so it's more eye-friendly. I suppose there's no harm in letting everyone see it...
  • Options
    miquel> Yeah, i know. Im not using the online version. I Was asking for vanilla 1.1.9. Im admin of my forum.
  • Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Then, just do a search of users with a blank search parameter.

It should work fine this way.
  • Options
    thankio :3