Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Too stupid to re-install Vanilla 1.1.10 ;-)

edited February 2010 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello,

I installed Vanilla 1.1.10 some days ago (for testing purposes) and everything was fine. I removed it from the Server but now I wanted to install it again and what I get is the following:

"Vanilla seems to have been installed already. You will need to remove the conf/settings.php, conf/database.php files, and all database tables in order to run the installer utility again."

So I removed the settings.php and database.php files but what is meant by "all database tables" and where do I find them?

The seceond thing I don`t understand is how "anyone" knows that the sotware had been installed already when the Server is empty and I download the software again.

Excuse my lack of technical understanding and (possibly) bad English, I`d be glad if someone could give me an understandable instruction how to reinstall this software since I`d really like to use ist. ;-)

Thank you,
Katharina

Comments