Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

warning: array_key_exists() error message [Resolved]

edited March 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi
Would be grateful for some help have loaded latest Vanilla and configured it with add-ons including Notifi - had some problems with database creation which I think I've recetified, and all seems to work fine until you click on 'account' tab when the following message appears at the top of the screen and all the layout seems to go. I would be grateful for some help so that I can sort this issue out - I'm not a php wiz!

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/braylake/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Control.php on line 45

Many thanks

Helen

Comments

• Options
    Meant to say it is Vanilla 1 that I've used.
  • Options
    If you are sure the problem is due to Notifi, reported it their:
    http://vanillaforums.org/addon/409/notifi

and contact subjunk.

Also, without a trace, we cannot find where the bug is; which line is calling Control::InsertItemAt() with the wrong arguments.
  • Options
    Hi
    Managed to resolve this by check the 'Force Notification' box in the Notifi settings - these seems to have cracked the problem.
    I did have to manually install the Notifi table so it might have been something I didn't do quite right there, but all seems to be working fine.
    Many thanks
    Helen