Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FileBrowser mentioned in Wordpress Dashboard feed

edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Everyone that uses Wordpress with the default settings for the Dashboard ie. a lot, just got a link to a post praising FileBrowser and that also mentions Vanilla: http://weblogtoolscollection.com/archives/2005/08/31/lussumo-filebrowser/

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Cool! :)
  • Pah, I pimped the Filebrowser when it was first released on July 5th of last year

Some people should get a clue :P
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    edited September 2005
    hehehe actually, it was [2004-07-04] Lussumo Filebrowser Released - by sger
  • Well, Filebrowser and WP are the most dynamic duo since Batman and that gay kid whathisname? Byron? Tedd? Robinard? What ever.
  • Technically.... it was July 4th of last year... Just mark was lazy sending out the announcement
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    You know how I do.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Well, Filebrowser and WP are the most dynamic duo since Batman and that gay kid whathisname? Byron? Tedd? Robinard? What ever.

I think his name ironically enough was "Dick". At least, watching old batman episodes on the rerun channel leaves me to believe that.
This discussion has been closed.