Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Packer

1235»

Comments

• If someone want to support the packer, he can go there: http://code.google.com/p/vanilla-packer/
  • Just update my forum to 1.1.4, I found a change also have to apply:
    FILE: \library\Framework\Framework.Control.Head.php FIND: if (is_array($this->StyleSheets)) ksort($this->StyleSheets); REPLACE WITH: // HACK : START : PACKER //if (is_array($this->StyleSheets)) ksort($this->StyleSheets); $this->_SortSheets(); $this->_SortScripts(); // HACK : END : PACKER
    Otherwise, nothing javascript and css would be appeared. XD
  • Tinymce already has a gzip version use that
    you can download it from their site
  • ok so this extension works fine on every page but the settings page.

a little background -

Originally there was an error on every page referring to the newsmailer extension - it couldn't find style.css within that extension folder. So, since this was causing errors (well, annoyances really) I simply added a blank "style.css" in the newsmailer folder. It fixed the error, but now there's no css at all on the settings page. What's causing this & what can i do?
  • fixed it --- there's a line in /extensions/newsmailer/default.php that i deleted: "$Head->Addcss('extensions/NewsMailer/style.css');" or something to that effect. It's odd that it exists in the first place, considering "style.css" wasn't included w/ the extension. so i guess i'll delete the blank one i created to stop the error.
This discussion has been closed.