Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

bridge to mambo

edited October 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Good morning, Sorry, I am foreigner and my english is poor and I am a newbee about net. Do you know if there is any bridge for mambo? Thank you very much @ joséphine

Comments

• I don't think there is any bridge to mambo, at the moment, I'm not aware of any bridges, but I bet there are some people who are working on some bridges to some popular platforms.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    I think someone should just sit down and make a bridge for every web-app out there so people could quit asking :D
  • Oh ok ... /me cracks the whip and puts lech to work
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    /me burns Kosmo's sweatshop to the ground and hitches a ride to freedom
  • Why you little!
  • hey! get back to work! as an american, i demand the cheapest possible bridge to be constructed so i can take it for granted and be more concerned about my hair. don't give me none of that fair wage business. i have a good job, i don't need to care about anyone else.
  • Hello kosmo? How can i know what are the platforms they are working on? have a good day. Joséphine
  • Well, I'm not the best source for information. Since I'm not aware if anyone is working on any bridges atm.
  • Well the main purpose of a bridge is to syncronize user records between LUM_User and the user table in the other app. Most of the fields should be obvious, but password hashes are not.

If the two apps use exactly the same hash algorithm, then the hash values should just be able to be copied from one table to the other. If not, then a bridge would have to patch the code that does the hashing, which would be a huge hassle, and not guaranteed to work in future versions.

• thank you, I will try to found somebody to do the work. I am only able to work WYSIWYG. I do not know a letter of html... Joséphine
This discussion has been closed.