Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Digg

sjeepssjeeps
edited November 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Digg

Comments

• Screenshots:

Vanilla Digg

Vanilla Digg

Vanilla Digg

Vanilla Digg
  • thanks, sjeeps! this is really cool :)
  • Nice! Really cool!
  • A right side panel style for this theme will be available soon...
  • Awesome! I really like it. Great job on the design, it completely give Vanilla an overhaul. Would it be possible to see a screenshot of how the user account pages look like?
  • Thanks! :)

Account picture
  • WOW! I'm going to hold out for right panel style but this is stunning!! Great job.
  • I've just installed this theme and love it... apart from one thing.

I have 7 Categories on my forum. However with Digg the white background doesn't expand down to contain all the content. The white background just stops on the categories page, and the content flows past its end. On all other pages with lots of content the white background flows down fine and holds all the content - i only seem to be having a problem with my categories page.

Has anyone else had this problem, is there an easy fix?
  • I'm not sure what the problem is, here's my screenshot:

Digg categories page

Could you give us your forum url or a screenshot?
  • sure - here you go...
    It seems to work ok on firefox, but safari gives this:

• Ok, change this:

#Categories {margin: 0 0 20px!important;float: left;width: 100%;}

To:

#Categories {margin: 0 0 20px!important;overflow: hidden;width: 100%;}
  • perfect - that now works in Safari - thanks
  • Thanks! Awesome! Cool! But the page body will be broken if the "Max characters in comments" more than 5000. The Digg-RP style has the same issue.
  • Very nice theme. Just one question- I'm very new to Vanilla. Where do I make the thread links (on the discussion page) show up in bold, to make them stand out more? I can't seem to find the appropiate file to modify. Other than that, this is a Really. Great. Theme.
  • Hello,
    IE7 displays discussion page incorrectly when you see the page in the wide screen.
    I am using 20 inch LCD monitor.
  • Could you show me a screenshot?
  • You can see this problem (http://www.thejoofamily.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=4) in IE7 full screen mode.
  • What full screen mode? A screenshot would be helpful...
  • I think it's F11 to see full screen mode in IE.

Posted: Saturday, 15 December 2007 at 2:49PM

• Hi,

I'm trying to use this theme with IE6, but I have a problem: when I see a discussion there are a big space between the header of first discussions, and the rest of them.
    This happens only with IE6. And when I scroll down or up the page, the space between that header and the rest of them seems to grow... really strange.
    This theme works fine with FF2.x, Opera 8.2x and IE7, and with a little of you we could fix it to works fine in IE6 too :)

You can see an screenshot of the problem here:

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scrollproblemiv6.jpg

Thank you very much!