Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

jQuery WYSIWYG 1.2: Edit does not work

JoosBuijsJoosBuijs New
edited July 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I just installed jQuery WYSIWYG 1.2 on my forum but editing posts does not really work.

Is it just me or does this also occurs at other installations?

Comments

• I have the same problem on my install.
    Might be related to the bug where the text box does not clear when submitting a comment.
  • Same problem on my forums. I also do have the not-clearing-the-comment-box-on submit-problem ;)
    thanks for the great plugin anyway!!!
  • got to agree with you Koffa apart from those 2 bugs its is a great plugin.
  • All: Are you seeing this on all discussions? or only some with certain types of content?

I've seen random occasions where after submitting the comment, the discussion is not refreshed - but if you reload the discussion in another tab/window the comment has been added.
  • edited July 2010
    Adding posts works fine but the box is not cleared when the post is added.
    Editing does not work. Yes this happens on all discussions.
  • cant find any exceptions to these two problems, so yes I see it on all discussions
  • +1 on the "box is not cleared when the post is added" problem
  • I can't find any exceptions either.

Joos
  • I haven't figured this one out yet. We need a JQUERY guru(!).

When I've seen this, the comment is getting posted to the database/discussion, but the page is not refreshing.

If you load the discussion in another window, is the new comment visible?
  • I can't seem to even post comments... It's working brilliantly to post a discussion, but no text box appears to write a comment in to add to the discussion =(
  • A possible workaround: Any hack to enable this plugin only in discussion posting but not in comments?
  • edited August 2010
    I'd really appreciate a fix for this too, I have no input box either!
  • All: Please try this new wysiwyg plugin using CLEditor: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/599/cleditor
  • Still doesn't work..