Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Page formatting lost

MikhaelMikhael New
edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When receiving a Vanilla 2 email comment notification, clicking on the link takes me to the page, but all CSS formatting is lost. Text and images flow in a single column on a white page. I also get this when clicking the 'Flagged content' link in the Admin Dashboard. Is this a known problem? (Can't find anything relative to it by searching here).
Tagged:

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Are you using Minify plugin? Try disabling it.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• MikhaelMikhael New
    edited August 2010
    Thanks @Tim, it looks like that was causing the issue.

Edit: After a bit of thought... I've set my hosting server to compress common mime types (easy enough in cPanel) but this won't minify, of course. I'm guessing that the compression added by the Minify plugin is, well, minimal and therefore nothing to be bothered about..?
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    It does help a fair bit, but we released it a little early and its needs some cleaning up. We'll get there. What version of Vanilla are you using btw?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• @Tim; Vanilla 2.0.3 - I tend to go for the latest releases.