Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Translating special messages and warnings

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
friends,

I have tried to locate where and how I could translate messages as the THANK YOU after sign up process as well as the error messages that appear when you try to use a login or email or password that does not exist. Kindly guide me on that. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    hi friends, still keeping the hope someone (good one) will offer some help to my case.
    you know those texts like "started by" bellow every started topic, well, I have almost 100% of my interface translated but this one is not working. Is it in a specific (i mean, hidden) place?
  • Options
    I'd recommend the Translation collector plugin. It collects all non-translated strings and lists them in a file. Very handy.
  • Options
    it is a nice suggestion. I am trying right now but it is not so clear how to use it. Where the results are displayed?
  • Options
    Curiously, some definitions are already translated but they dont appear, they keep in English as some in profile page and activity.