Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Voting Pick best answer

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I want to have it to wear the person who created the question is able to select which of the answers below worked or is the correct answer. Once they have chosen an answer to be the correct one, it should be the first answer shown. Along with a little image or something on the side of the answer that says this is the correct one.
Tagged:

Comments

• So, you want some sort of StackOverflow functionality, if I understand correctly?

/cd
  • phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    Like yahoo answers i guess (?).
    • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Yessir, something like that. I've been trying to code it myself in the vote plugin, but to tell you the truth I'm not that savy with PHP as I'd like to be, and I'm having trouble with finding out what different objects mean that vanilla is using.
  • AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    how far along id your script? maybe I can help?
  • ntuyelikntuyelik New
    edited March 2011
    This is the one I want the most in my forum before making it on air :s