Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

replacing WordPress comments with Vanilla

I'm looking for vanilla plugin for wordpress that would replace WP's entire commenting system. There are a few posts here that mentions an old plugin called Janine but all those links are dead.

What I'm looking for is a plugin that can pull feeds from a WordPress blog creating a thread on Vanilla.

I can simply turn off the commenting system on WordPress but it would be handy if a link to the Vanilla thread would be generated automatically for each new entry.

Comments

• RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    There is a plugin that pulls a feed from Wordpress and creates a thread on Vanilla. But, there is nothing to transport or merge the discussion back into the Wordpress post. (it's a one way street)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I bet that Embed Vanilla could be re-used to make this type of thing happen - loading the discussion comments into a wordpress post...