Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Forum Preferences are not saved ...

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have an installation of the latest version of vanilla ... my problem: the forum preferences are not saved ... when I change any options and then return to the preferences, they are still the same and not saved ... i have only installed the ext "Member Google Maps" and "Private Messages" ... Can anybody help me? Regards Sebastian

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What version do you have installed?

There was a bug in 1.1.1 where preferences wouldn't save. It is fixed in 1.1.2 (available now at getvanilla.com).

If you did an upgrade from a previous version to 1.1.2, make sure that you hard-refresh so your browser doesn't have cached versions of the js files.
  • edited March 2007
    Try to clear your browser cache.What mark said
  • I have refreshed the browser ... the upgrade check still says that i would have 1.1.1 ... preferences are not saved ... see also: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/5808/not-confirming-112-after-upgrade/#Item_1
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    If it still says 1.1.1, then you didn't upload the files properly or something.
  • Is anyone else having problems saving their notifications settings still in 2.0.1.5? I can't save them in this forum either.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Fixed in 2.0.16!

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• And in less then an hour... nice!