Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Quotes 1.2 Released

TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
This is a bugfix and feature release.

Changes:
* Quotes are now compatible with CLEditor
* Quotes now support inline editing and new quotes will go into the newest editbox on the page at all times

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I am not sure if this should be posted here or in CLEditor. I don't completely understand the usage now. Quotes seems to work properly and I can edit text with CLEditor but what is the purpose of the "write comment" button? When I use "write comment" I get a scroll window above with the html of the quote and the quote text itself. Why do I need that second window above when I can write my comments in the lower window as I always have done in the past? I am missing something here. I see preview is now removed so maybe it has something to do with that, but what? Can you give me some idea of the usage?
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Could you provide a screenshot please? Are you using the latest CLEditor (0.5) and Quotes (1.2)?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    DanDevineDanDevine
    edited November 2010
    Yes, I updated both the editor and Quotes.

See if this works:

https://files.me.com/dandevine/064oa9

Dan

• Options
    Many thanks for this Tim, seems there's a bug with the rel="" command though, that if the user's name has a space it won't display their name

Cheers
  • Options
    Sorry quick bump - any workaround or shall I just change the user's name?

Cheers
  • Options
    it's work fine for me!
  • Options
    it's work fine for me!