Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vote Buttons on Mobile Theme

edited December 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,

I was just wondering if there is any way of activating the vote buttons on the mobile theme.
Tagged:

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It can be done, but the mobile theme came after the voting plugin, so there are no CSS rules in Voting that work in mobile. The mobile theme actually disables all plugins that aren't "Mobile Friendly". Basically, as soon as a plugin is ready to be used in mobile, the developer can change their plugin info array to include "MobileFriendly = TRUE", and mobile will no longer disable it.

Not sure what it would take to get the voting plugin working correctly. It adds a lot of html & css to look the way it does. Mobile has a custom discussion list view, as well.
  • I got the mobile theme to accept the vote buttons and counter. It s working pretty well. Thank you.

However I am having a hard time disabling the "Body is required" message when posting. I would like to make the body optional. Any help would be appreciated.