Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

WhosOnline seems to only show my user online in 2.0.17.2

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
It seems on 2.0.17.2 it's only showing my user online and no others. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• I think I have this issue too.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Unrelated to the discussion topic in here, @davidX I'd like to gently suggest that you try to come up with more useful and descriptive thread titles :)

Its very difficult for someone trying to be efficient with their time to know if your thread called '2.0.17.2?' is something that should be checked, just as it is impossible for someone asking the same question to know that this thread is applicable to their interests.

Something to think about :)

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• edited January 2011
    Make sure you have the latest version of the plugin, and that in the whos online settings page you have set a frequency. Some users may have set themselves to invisible.
  • Unrelated to the discussion topic in here, @davidX I'd like to gently suggest that you try to come up with more useful and descriptive thread titles :)

Its very difficult for someone trying to be efficient with their time to know if your thread called '2.0.17.2?' is something that should be checked, just as it is impossible for someone asking the same question to know that this thread is applicable to their interests.

Something to think about :)
    Sorry, I posted this from the plugins page and thought it would somehow display there. Still getting a lay of the land here.
  • Ditto. I know other people are online but it only displays me as being online.

My settings are:
    This will show the panel on every page.
    Hide for non members of the site
    Refresh interval: 120 seconds
  • @jcmilton Depends on how busy your site is, refresh is how often it checks for logins, then it purges. If you want to increase the number displayed then you need to stretch that time out. I have slow site and I have it set for 12 hours, mine routinely shows anywhere from 5-9 people signed in.
  • Hi--I am experiencing a problem with an admin "popping" on and back offline. Another user is set as a moderator and he can't see anyone but himself logged in--the same as my other admin. The moderator and I can see the other admin popping up and back off, but the admin can't see no one else online.