Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

issue - No items tagged with?

AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
hi guys, hope u can help me out, i have an issue with this plugin

to give you a better explanation of the problem pls click on the link below

http://www.pinoyau.info/discussion/61/maintenance-this-coming-weekend/#Item_4

the tag for this topic is maintenance, but when i clicked on the "maintenance" text it gives me

"No items tagged with maintenance."?

same issue with other topics. topics were tagged properly with words but topics dosent show up.

Comments

• Options
    after digging the code, i finally understand now.... topics marked as announced are removed from the result.

so if you put a tag on an announcement. it wont be fetched, but the keyword tag displays on the "popular tags" panel.

wonder why was it built that way?
  • Options
    A quote from the addon page:
    Bug where announcements are not shown when tag filter is on

This bug can be solved by editing a line in the vanilla\models\class.discussionmodel.php

Change this line from:
    if (!isset($Wheres['w.Bookmarked']) && !isset($Wheres['d.InsertUserID'])) $this->RemoveAnnouncements($Data);

to

if (!isset($Wheres['w.Bookmarked']) && !isset($Wheres['d.InsertUserID']) &&!property_exists($this, 'FilterToTagID')) $this->RemoveAnnouncements($Data);

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    oh cr@p. sorry im so dumb! thanks Underdog.
  • Options
    No problems, maybe the addon author added the bugfix after the bugreport :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    this issue is solved now, i just did the said fix. thanks underdog. :-)
This discussion has been closed.