Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Clean Theme Addon] Minor issues with Clean theme

Rardor81Rardor81 New
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Nice theme! I love how simple it is to edit. Very useful. I've noticed a few [mostly minor] issues while testing it, though. I'm not sure if some of them are due to the fact that I'm testing locally, but here they are:
  1. Bookmarked topics sidebar: The date formatting is off (missing a space between date and month)
  2. Edit profile picture thumbnail: Not sure why, but the edit thumbnail tool isn't working right for me
  3. Information message: The Information message (ie when you save a draft) is sent to the very bottom of the page. Its CSS is: div.Messages.Information
  4. Post preview: The "X" at the top right of the post preview is not visible unless you rollover-- I think it's just white on white
  5. Input names: In Conversations, when inputting a name, the dropdown list that finds related users is being displaced (or maybe sent behind?)

Comments

• Hello Rardor,

I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been here for a while. I hope I have some time to look at these issues, but at the moment, I don't. It looks like there just small CSS problems, so if you know a bit about that you can try to fix them for yourself for now.