Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Does this one has same pre-request?

edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I try it on localhost, works great!

but when it uploaded to a remote server, it says not found zipArchiver or something?

Comments

• Same problem here also.
  • Sorry for this ... I noticed this bug. I try to fix this soonly.
  • This plugin must improved and put in standard distribution package for next release.
    Same thing must be done to themes.
  • I just released a new version. I looks like many hosters don't support PHP ZipArchive Class so I added an additional Libery.

@tester13 I'm not realy sure what you mean
  • I mean that this plugin must be included with main Vanilla download here :-)
    After some testing and improvements.
  • that would be a big glory ;-)
  • edited March 2011
    yeah, congratulations.

and BTW, for more convenience to translate your plugin to others languages, i have re-write your plugin, add some T() in it, and it works very very good for me.

if you can leave an e-mail address here, i'll send it to you, thanks very much.
  • @AppleFish click on his profile ans send him private message that'll start conversation.
  • TrentTrent New
    edited April 2013

Thanks @NiklasG for the great plugin. I wish this had been the very first one I installed. I would have saved sooo much time!