Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feature Request

abrownabrown New
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Would it be possible to add emotions plugin to the simple and full option? Or could you just paste the code replacement for simple here.
Tagged:

Comments

• You can try using my TinyMCE plugin (https://github.com/TiGR/TinyMCE/) and Emotify plugin. These work well together.
  • abrownabrown New
    edited March 2011
    Thanks. I tried it but doesn't seem to be displaying edit buttons. It's as if it isn't installed. I have 2.0.17.8 release. Tried with chrome, firefox and safari on mac.
  • Have you enabled it, disabling vanilla TinyMCE first?
  • abrownabrown New
    edited March 2011
    Yes I have to both questions. If I ever get this working can I steal the emotions plugin from TinyMCE and drop it into your plugin folder?
  • TiGRTiGR
    edited March 2011
    You'll have to add it to enabled plugins ($plugins) in class.tinymce.plugin.php also.
  • The downloaded package have a bug, first edit default.php in VanilaTinyMCE plugin directory, locate 'plugins/VanillaTinymce/tinymce.js' on line 45 and rename to 'plugins/VanillaTinymce/tiny_mce.js'
    After this the plugin work and you can work to add emoticons
  • abrownabrown New
    edited March 2011
    Thanks, CLEditor, seems to be the most stable. I'll use that until other plugins get upgraded. Right now anything other than simple with TinyMCE shows an annoying html flash before it renders the plugin buttons.

/reports that it doesn't work with ie8, however.
  • edited March 2011
    I like TinyMCE, solved my problem with IE...but now, I have problem with Opera...
    Opera not show the editor bar.

I use the @TiGR plugin..

Anyone can help me?