Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

look like a tree, but can't see message text

k31fk31f New
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
vanilla-core-2.0.17.8.zip

helper_functions.php:

$Sender->Options = '';

$CssClass .= $Object->InsertUserID == $Session->UserID ? ' Mine' : '';
$Sender->CssClassComment =& $CssClass;
$Sender->FireEvent('BeforeCommentDisplay');
?>

http://www.k31f.ru/temp/123.png
Tagged:

Comments

• i need help!!! plzzzz!!!
    Why it doesn't work. All moves, looks as a tree but the message vanishes and isn't displayed. If already reciprocal message to edit that the message text it will be normally visible.
  • edited March 2011
    In the class.replyto.plugin.php file I just commented out the following text

$Sender->Form->SetFormValue(
    'Body',
    T('Reply to') . ' @' . str_replace(' ', '+', $ParentComment->InsertName) . ': '
    );

This was automatically inputing the "reply to @ name" and I guess causing the bug. I can live without it.
  • Yes - sorry that is a bug. Vanilla 2.0.17 introduced a lot of changes that broke much of this plugin, and I just have not had the time to fix it yet. I'll get down to it shortly, as a major project is coming to it's completion soon.
  • @k31f I have fixed this in release 0.1.8 You can also turn this "mention" feature off in the dashboard, which would be equivalent to commenting out that line.
  • Thank you very much FOR FIX!!!!!!