Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
So another admin delete a user from my forum. Now every single thread that user posted in will not actually get updated to show that it has new posts. The time of the last post gets updated just fine, but for some reason the color never actually shows up to reflect the new posts.
So for those threads you just have to guess that it's a recent time and there are now new posts while other threads have a change of color to indicate that.

I have no idea how to debug or fix this, as the database is getting updated correctly, something is failing in the vanilla libraries. I would really hate to lose a week or so worth of comments by going to a database backup.

Comments

• lucluc ✭✭
    Maybe you could try to count how many comments are currently in those discussions (table GDN_Discussions?, not sure, as I haven't access to a database with garden installed), and update every members count (column CountComments) that have "read" thoses discussions (table GDN_UserDiscussion, columns DiscussionID and UserID), to this number that should be smaller than the one in the table.