Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ProxyConnect does not work

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

I'm running a Wordpress 3.x install and I've installed the newest Vanilla software. However, whenever I try to input the address to my blog in the Vanilla backend, it says that it is "Unable to contact remove plugin ..."

This is really annoying since I'm certain it's the right URL. I would really like to use Vanilla but so far it's been a pain in the ass and the features promised lack.

Comments

• Options
    Hm, now I got a new problem:

Could not set Challenge key on remote. Reason was: challenge
  • Options
    And now it works perfectly! :D Thanks to Tims videos
  • Options
    Hm, I'm not able to link my wordpress admin account with the vanilla one
  • Options
    Now I can't sign back in with my Vanilla admin account. What's the direct link so I can sign directly into Vanilla?
  • Options
    Can someone please help me with this?
  • Options
    When the proxy connect crashes, nothing solves the problem.
  • Options
    ok, this cant be to hard to fix with some hard code? also why isit the vanillaconnect is only for paid support? if it works why not release it to us?

anyhow, looking into the code now , pretty confusing but i think with some help we can get soem sort of sso? btw iam trying to do this with proxyconnect disabled..