Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sorry, no account could be found related to the email and password you entered.

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have the website up and running. I did not imported anything and the website was working fine. Now no one is able to login in the system. everything they are getting the same error. "Sorry, no account could be found related to the email and password you entered."

Please help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Friends,

I have installed Vanila2 which is a fresh installation. I did not imported anything from anywhere. Everything was working fine. Now no one is able to login.

If i am trying to login using twitter or facebook. I can log in but if i will use the sign in box i am getting error. Also when i am login in its logout me all the time.

I really need help on this as website is live and people are reporting its not working.

PLease Please Please guys someone help.
  • Can anyone reply to this.I really need a help on this project.
  • I am having the same issue, but only with certain members. Though I can see them in the
    dashboard they are unable to login because of this error.
  • I don't know how to help except for an assumption.
    When you store a password in the database it is stored in a hash. The hash for all users is wrong which makes the passwords unknown for the users (if you understand what I mean).
    Even though it is not a problem after import, here is a thread that relates to an import problem with a possible solution, maybe try it anyway?
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/130496#Comment_130496
    Maybe there's a way to reset the passwords orrrr to re-salt the passwords
    Let's see what the others say about this.

There was an error rendering this rich post.